Dye & Co Presentation and Training Services
Dye and Co provide a range of complimentary speaking, presentation and training services. This can be an informative, educational and practical way to add a different element to a discussion group, seminar, webinar or conference or enhance staff training days.
We can tailor the presentation and training to your specific needs. Our directors are all experienced speakers and presenters so your presentation will be engaging, relevant and delivered in a way to connect with your audience.
Please call on 03 9818 8800 to discuss your event or training needs.
Presentation and training topics can include (but are not limited to):
- Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR) – Protecting assets and supplies
- Australian Taxation Office – Recovery Tools and Techniques (dealing with Garnishee Notices, Creditors Statutory Demand for payment and Director Penalty Notices)
- Early warning signs of a distressed business
- Restructuring a failing business
- Asset protection – what works, what does not
- What happens to my house if I become bankrupt
- Protection of Professional Fees
- Remuneration of Directors
- The sale of a business in an insolvency context
- Income contributions in bankruptcy
- Insolvent Trading, Directors Liability and Accountants Responsibility
- Insolvency 101 – Different types of corporate and personal insolvency appointments
- Voluntary Administration and a Deed of Company Arrangement – process, and potential outcomes
- Voidable transactions – Unfair Preferences
- Part X – Personal Insolvency Agreements and alternatives to bankruptcy