The directors of Dye & Co. Pty Ltd know that it can sometimes be difficult to obtain a speaker to present at discussion groups, seminar or at your staff training who is able to present a different, interesting and engaging topic.
We can tailor any presentation to your group’s specific needs to ensure that you, your members or your staff are presented with content that is engaging, relevant and adds value to your practice and client engagements.
Dye & Co. Pty Ltd is a specialist insolvency practice based in Hawthorn East. The directors are all Registered Company Liquidators and Nicholas is also a Registered Trustee in Bankruptcy. We do not practice in any other area of accounting.
Presentation and training topics can include (but are not limited to):
- Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR) – Protecting assets and supplies
- Australian Taxation Office – Recovery Tools and Techniques (dealing with Garnishee Notices, Creditors Statutory Demand for payment and Director Penalty Notices)
- Early warning signs of a distressed business
- Restructuring a failing business
- Asset protection – what works, what does not
- What happens to my house if I become bankrupt
- Protection of Professional Fees
- Remuneration of Directors
- The sale of a business in an insolvency context
- Income contributions in bankruptcy
- Insolvent Trading, Directors Liability and Accountants Responsibility
- Insolvency 101 – Different types of corporate and personal insolvency appointments
- Voluntary Administration and a Deed of Company Arrangement – process, and potential outcomes
- Voidable transactions – Unfair Preferences
- Part X – Personal Insolvency Agreements and alternatives to bankruptcy
Please call on 03 9818 8800 to arrange for one or more of our directors to present at your discussion group, seminar or staff training.